Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Gold Coast
Contact details and opening hours
Contact Fitzpatricks Private Wealth Gold Coast
72-80 Marine Parade
Coolangatta, QLD, 4225
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth is a national advisory and wealth management firm specialising in estate planning, wealth preservation, financial management strategies and investment management. Clients are typically business owners, business leaders, successful individuals, wealthy families and charitable foundations.
Fitzpatricks Private Wealth has earned a reputation for unwavering commitment to their clients based on the core principles of genuine client advocacy, quality advice, and world class portfolio construction services.
Advising partners and investment professionals join Fitzpatricks Private Wealth by invitation only and are rigorously tested for the highest ethical, technical and professional standards in wealth management in Australia.
Advisers are authorised representatives of Fitzpatricks Financial, Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) 247429.
As a client, you’ll enjoy a strong relationship with an experienced Advisor, where you’ll have opportunities for frank and confidential discussions. In order to develop personalised strategies, your Advisor will ensure that they fully understand your financial and lifestyle goals, plus any reservations. This will assist you in achieving your goals and/or managing your investments.
Services offered include:
- Strategic Advice
- Private Wealth Program: a complete advice offering which will deliver to you a comprehensive financial road map, action plans, and guidance to help you achieve your lifestyle and financial goals.
- Specialised Advice Services
- Business Succession Planning: Fitzpatricks understand what’s required to ensure a smooth transitional process for all involved, plus the strategic financial steps to be considered when you receive a lump sum payment for a business.
- Estate Planning: careful planning to transfer the right assets to the right hands at the right time.
- Family Office and Family Board Administration: Fitzpatricks’ Family Board structure accommodates large and complex assets, and manages assets in line with client’s goals and family’s aspirations.
- Personal Injury Service
- Philanthropy – Charitable Giving
- Retirement Planning: a well thought-out superannuation strategy will, at some point, be pivotal in helping you to achieve your retirement goals.
- Wealth Preservation
- Investment Management: a wealth preservation strategy separates assets from risks.
- Investment Portfolio Services